Information on antiretrovirals given to people exposed to HIV-infected blood or biological fluids.
These information leaflets answer the many questions that people tend to ask themselves before initiating antiretroviral therapy after being exposed to HIV-infected blood or biological fluids, such as:
- How does this medication work?
- How do I take this medication?
- What do I do if I skip a dose?
- Can I take other medication at the same time?
- What are the adverse effects?
- Can I take alcohol or drugs with this medication?
- How and where do I need to store this medication?
- What recommendations should I follow if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?