Information for HIV-infected people on the usage of medication for the treatment of HIV/AIDS.
These information leaflets answer the many questions that HIV-infected people tend to ask themselves, such as:
- How does this medication work?
- How do I take this medication?
- What do I do if I skip a dose?
- Can I take other medication at the same time?
- What are the adverse effects?
- Can I take alcohol with this medication?
- How and where do I need to store this medication?
- What recommendations should I follow if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?